View and manage users and user roles
Each organization can have multiple Users in Mozart.
To see a list of all Users in your organization:
- On the top right of the screen, click on your email.
- Click on 'Users'.
To add Users to your organization:
- Click the 'Add User' button.
- Enter an email address, assign them a role, and click Add. After you click Add, the user will be emailed a link to reset their password.
There are 2 different Roles you can assign a User:
- A "User" can add Connectors, make Transforms, and view all database tables and table content.
- An "Admin" can do everything a User can, as well as create and manage Users.